Friday, September 4, 2009

Cheap, No Pics Entry

Fine. Forget it. I'm not using my computer at the moment and for some reason this one won' t let me paste in the quote I wanted to use. It was a quote by Dan Millman about moderation. Maybe I'll use it later.

Now I'm moderately angry that I can't get this machine to do what I want it to do. Technology makes our lives easier, right?

I was going to write about how I dropped a class because the work load was going to fry me, and how ambivalent I am about doing so. I was also going to talk about starting new ventures and the wondrous power of silence and the ocean and family.

But I'm just teasing and I'll have to do all that at another time as well, because I have to sleep RIGHT NOW. I'm like a baby crazy woman trying to get pregnant - one of those gals who is constantly monitoring her temp, ready to hump her husband the minute her fertility alarm goes off, except in my case it's sleep not eggs that are the issue. That's not to say that my eggs aren't at issue as well, just not at the moment.

At the moment I'm tired and SOMEONE just FUCKING disturbed me which has now made me angry and ruined my tired buzz. Damn people. I hate people at times. (Like right now.) Really, I don't want to speak to anyone from like 8 pm until I wake up the next day. That would be a perfect world. I can't understand why people can't just shut up and exist in silence. You won't explode from a lack of speaking, or singing, or listening to music or tv. Trust me, I've done it, and I survived.

Oy. Ok, I'm going to bed because I have to get up at 5:30 am tomorrow and that's gonna hurt no matter how you phrase it. No pics tonight either. Sleep is my primary goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment